[Userinvolvement] Draft overview of literary corpora

Fišer, Darja Darja.Fiser at ff.uni-lj.si
Fri Sep 6 14:24:57 CEST 2019

Dear all,

I’m happy to inform you that with the help of your input we’ve prepared an overview of literary corpora in CLARIN. We attach a draft version below and welcome any comments or suggestions for improvement. We left some comments in the tables, please take a look and let us know if you can hel us resolve them. Based on your input we will prepare a final version that will then be published on the CE Archive and on the CLARIN Resource Families webpage.

Thanks and all the best,

Darja and Jakob

Univerza v Ljubljani
Filozofska fakulteta    Assoc. Prof. dr. Darja Fišer

Oddelek za prevajalstvo / Department of translation

Filozofska fakulteta / Faculty of arts

Aškerčeva cesta 2, SI-1000 Ljubljana, Slovenija / Slovenia

darja.fiser at ff.uni-lj.si<mailto:darja.fiser at ff.uni-lj.si>, www.ff.uni-lj.si<http://www.ff.uni-lj.si>

<http://www.uni-lj.si>
[cid:72eb8d7d-d3db-4ecb-a921-6b3cf7c9e548 at uni-lj.si]