[Userinvolvement] Fwd: Re: Yearly overivew of national User Involvement activities

CLARIN-IT Coordination coordination at clarin-it.it
Fri Sep 13 19:01:15 CEST 2019

Dear Darja,

the Google spreadsheet
<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1aRC42c4pvquI6ylCmVufHWj9dsh37VjgoMcSJs0ZIEo/edit#gid=1220824509>
has been filled in with the relevant information pertaining to the
events and activities relating to CLARIN-IT.

Best regards
Paola

--

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

CLARIN-IT Coordination

Dr PAOLA BARONI
ILC-CNR Technologist
CLARIN-IT Web & Communication

Consiglio Nazionale delle Ricerche
Istituto di Linguistica Computazionale "Antonio Zampolli"
Area della Ricerca di Pisa
Via Giuseppe Moruzzi N° 1
(Building A, Entrance 21, 1st Floor)
56124 Pisa