[Standards] bylaws with some new comments

Piotr Banski banski at ids-mannheim.de
Mon Sep 30 03:16:35 CEST 2019

Dear all,

Nothing beats hands-on work, and that is going to be one of the issues
that I intend to raise during our meeting later today, but before we get
there, let me share with you an illustration of this principle: in the
process of preparing slides for a short presentation of the CSC that I
am going to give at the NCF meeting, I managed to notice a few issues in
the modified bylaws. I am sharing the modified file in the hope of
stimulating part of our discussion.

I am also happy to report that Bente Maegaard will be joining us at the
beginning of our meeting, to answer questions that you may have
concerning the modification of the bylaws and thus to gather some more
feedback before she submits the bylaws to the BoD.

Best regards and see you soon,

   Piotr

--
Piotr Bański, Ph.D.