[Standards] proposed agenda for the committee meeting at the CAC

Piotr Banski banski at ids-mannheim.de
Fri Sep 27 12:33:54 CEST 2019

Dear all,

Please find below the agenda that I would like to propose for the
upcoming meeting in Leipzig (30.09, 2 pm, room P901).

I have opened a google doc for potential proposed suggestions and for
note-taking at

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1kIZDqvaHIPAZHfCSsAUhWKYzhUJoh8_fJGsUs0tTH7w/edit?usp=sharing
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1kIZDqvaHIPAZHfCSsAUhWKYzhUJoh8_fJGsUs0tTH7w/edit>

(please kindly log in before editing, so that it is not anonymous)

Best regards and see you soon,

   Piotr

*
*

*Agenda*

*

 1.

    opening, roll call and a potential round of introductions

 2.

    activity reports 2018-2019

 3.

    changes in the bylaws: presentation and discussion

 4.

    towards statutory goals: spring f2f meetings

 5.

    towards statutory goals: current suggestion for work towards a
    unified standards list

 6.

    towards statutory goals: CSC homepage / presentation space

 7.

    other business

*

--