[Standards] activity reports 2018-2019

Piotr Banski banski at ids-mannheim.de
Mon Sep 30 10:15:20 CEST 2019

Dear all,

Due to the extreme limitations of my note-taking abilities, I set up a
new document where we can all report our standards-related activities
for the period of (October) 2018-2019. I am sure that this can be then
used by Dieter for the BoD reporting purposes.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1XziJnL54BQMj7UwJ8KVi09sTCcRnMX8odgUY9gDhKQY/edit?usp=sharing

We're going to have a round of reporting as part of our afternoon
meeting, and I trust that afterwards (or maybe even before, in some
cases), you will be able to take a few moments to jot down a few bullets
on your activities.

Thanks a bunch in advance!

   Piotr