[Userinvolvement] Planning of activities for 2021

Francesca Frontini francescafrontini at gmail.com
Mon Nov 23 11:55:27 CET 2020

Dear Darja, all,
As to the podcasts, for those of you who understand French a bit I
recommend this one:
https://www.binge.audio/podcast/parler-comme-jamais
It is really well done in my opinion and may be a good model.  What is
interesting is that in the new series the author decided to have the
podcast in two parts, one more dedicated to introduce and discuss the topic
and one dedicated to the resources such as corpora  which are required to
study that particular topic.
You can see this in the last episode dedicated to demystifying stereotypes
about sociolects, where a separate podcast (En Pratique) is dedicated to
the constitution of the Multicultural Paris French corpus.
https://www.binge.audio/podcast/parler-comme-jamais/les-jeunes-parlent-iels-mal
https://www.binge.audio/podcast/parler-comme-jamais/comment-ca-parle-un%25c2%25b7e-jeune
Hope it helps. Best wishes,
Francesca