[Userinvolvement] Tour de CLARIN: Volume III published

Lenardič, Jakob Jakob.Lenardic at ff.uni-lj.si
Tue Nov 24 13:57:34 CET 2020

Dear all,

this is just to announce that Tour de CLARIN: Volume III has been published online and was presented today at the General Assembly:

https://office.clarin.eu/v/CE-2020-1781-Tour-de-CLARIN-volume-III-2020.pdf

A printed version will follow. Additionally, we'll ask our designer to create brochures for the presented consortia and K-Centres for easier dissemination at the national level.

For the next year, only 3 consortia remain that have not yet been presented -- Croatia, Portugal, and Cyprus -- so the next publication will have a larger focus on Knowledge Centres. In addition, we'll soon be reaching out to new K-Centres, but if you'd like to suggest a K-Centre to be presented, we'll gladly follow up on the suggestion.

Best,
Jakob & Darja

---
asist. dr. Jakob Lenardič
jakob.lenardic at ff.uni-lj.si
Department of Translation
Faculty of Arts, University of Ljubljana