[Userinvolvement] CLARIN Tool Families

Fišer, Darja Darja.Fiser at ff.uni-lj.si
Tue Nov 26 10:40:41 CET 2019

Dear all,

I’m happy to inform you that the first overview of CLARIN Tool Families is ready for your inspection: https://office.clarin.eu/v/CE-2019-1556-Tools-for-Text-Normalization.pdf
Please send us your comments and suggestions for improvements by 6 December. After that, we will publish the report in the CE Archive and on the CLARIN website.

At the same time, we would just like to remind you that the second overview is due this week. If you haven’t done so, please add the missing information to this spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1W7Yv-HMUt0LGsK19btJ_wMK-fmtXWTt0jmSq7OKnrcc/edit?usp=sharing

Best,
Darja and Jakob

Univerza v Ljubljani
Filozofska fakulteta    Assoc. Prof. dr. Darja Fišer

Oddelek za prevajalstvo / Department of translation

Filozofska fakulteta / Faculty of arts

Aškerčeva cesta 2, SI-1000 Ljubljana, Slovenija / Slovenia

darja.fiser at ff.uni-lj.si<mailto:darja.fiser at ff.uni-lj.si>, www.ff.uni-lj.si<http://www.ff.uni-lj.si>

<http://www.uni-lj.si>
[cid:3E2D45B8-8A16-4FEF-88B1-495AB2C90733 at ff.uni-lj.si]