[Userinvolvement] Invitation and agenda for UI&KSI meeting

Fišer, Darja Darja.Fiser at ff.uni-lj.si
Tue Sep 12 21:48:04 CEST 2017

Dear all,

please find attached the agenda for the joint User Involvement and Knowledge Sharing Infrastructure meeting. We’ve included a list of materials with hyperlinks to the CE Archive which are also available in our joint Dropbox folder, in case you cannot access the CE Archive: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/4cxfwb0291g2rpx/AABXZFraFDkkgi0OmBDyGLc-a?dl=0

We’d really appreciate it if you could have a look at the provided materials and prepare your comments and suggestions in advance so that we can have a more efficient meeting, we don’t have a lot of time allocated but we have a lot of topics to cover.

We’ve also included a list of UI coordinators who have already confirmed their attendance of the meeting. In order to ensure a big enough room, we'd really appreciate it if you could let us know if you will be joining us as well simply by replying to this email.

Everyone interested in UI and KSI issues is welcome. Looking forward to the meeting already, all the best until then,

Darja Fišer and Steven Krauwer