[Userinvolvement] [Bod] Invitation and agenda for UI&KSI meeting

Steven Krauwer (UU) s.krauwer at uu.nl
Wed Sep 13 08:26:40 CEST 2017

Dear all,

Please note that in the agenda of the UI&KSI meeting the
reference to the document "Structuring the KSI" (CE-2017-1045) in
the CE-archive is not correct, as it points to an obsolete
version. This was caused by an upload problem.

The correct version is now available in the CE-archive on
https://office.clarin.eu/v/CE-2017-1045-Structuring_the_KSI_v2.pdf

Best regards & sorry for the inconvenience

Steven