[Userinvolvement] Survey on L2 corpora and tools

Koenraad De Smedt desmedt at uib.no
Thu Dec 21 10:50:13 CET 2017

Dear Jakob,

Apparently you have started this inventory of L2 resources. Sylviane Granger has, however, pointed out that there is already a  much more extensive list covering the same type of resources:
https://uclouvain.be/en/research-institutes/ilc/cecl/learner-corpora-around-the-world.html <https://uclouvain.be/en/research-institutes/ilc/cecl/learner-corpora-around-the-world.html>

It does not make sense to duplicate efforts. Please get in touch with Sylviane to discuss how to consolidate the different lists into a single one.

Have a nice Christmas,

Koenraad De Smedt