[Userinvolvement] Survey on L2 corpora and tools

Lenardič, Jakob Jakob.Lenardic at ff.uni-lj.si
Thu Dec 21 09:33:38 CET 2017

Dear all,

In 2018, the next survey on resource families will be on L2 corpora and tools. In the beginning of December, there was a workshop on this resource and tool type in Göteborg, Sweden<https://sweclarin.se/swe/workshop-interoperability-l2-resources-and-tools>, and we've already asked the participants to fill in a spreadsheet with relevant information:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1YO9aGhmFndaCZKZYLaKIR1MCC7pmt9vztkc0prbqSsw/edit?usp=sharing.

We'd really appreciate it if you could add any additional L2 corpora and tools that are not yet included. Comments and suggestions by email are welcome too. We are collecting feedback by January 10 after which we will publish the overview.

Best,

Jakob and Darja

?