[Userinvolvement] Info on national User Involvement representatives for UI web page

Fišer, Darja Darja.Fiser at ff.uni-lj.si
Fri Dec 23 11:42:17 CET 2016

Dear Erhard, dear all,

thank you very much for the information on the national UI contacts you have provided. I am also happy to inform you that I have prepared the User Involvement Action Plan for 2017 which now has gone through the Board of Directors and will be on the agenda for the next NCF meeting in January. We plan to share it with the UI group shortly after. A part of the Action Plan is the preparation of a User Involvement Strategy for CLARIN. This will be taking into account the existing User Involvement Handbook and will leave room for country-specific strategies and activities. Once drafted, the strategy too will be shared with the UI group and the NCF for suggestions and comments.

Happy holidays and best wishes to everyone,

Darja Fišer
—
Univerza v Ljubljani
Filozofska fakulteta    doc. dr. Darja Fišer, Assistant Professor
http://lojze.lugos.si/darja/

Oddelek za prevajalstvo / Department of translation

Filozofska fakulteta / Faculty of arts

Aškerčeva cesta 2, SI-1000 Ljubljana, Slovenija / Slovenia

darja.fiser at ff.uni-lj.si<mailto:darja.fiser at ff.uni-lj.si>, www.ff.uni-lj.si<http://www.ff.uni-lj.si>

[cid:C08C5670-010D-4B4A-A66A-800ABCD8FB2F at t-2.net]<http://www.uni-lj.si>