[Tf-curation] CLARIN Annual Conference CMDI and Metadata Curation TF meeting

Twan Goosen twan at clarin.eu
Mon Oct 8 09:50:19 CEST 2018

Hi all,

For those of you that are currently at the CLARIN conference in Pisa and
have time to attend the joint task forces meeting at 11:00, here's a
reminder and a link to the 'live' agenda/notes document:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1NnXHha5dWlwjiDUKe4qrRaz3OKsFeL-EYkV_ToOiITI/edit?usp=sharing

Hope to see many of you at 11:00 in the Lear Hall :)

Best,
Matej, Menzo and Twan

--
Twan Goosen