[Tf-curation] CMDI/Curation TF meeting at 14:00

Twan Goosen twan at clarin.eu
Thu Oct 25 10:35:34 CEST 2018

Hi all,

Here's a reminder that we have a join task forces meeting scheduled for
14:00 CEST this afternoon [1]. Thus far not that many people have
indicated they could attend but perhaps others are interested in
joining. I think the most important thing to do concretely is turn our
thoughts, discussions and conclusions from the annual conference into
concrete actions and see if we can come up with some sort of roadmap. If
you would like to review these, note that (somewhat) processed notes of
the task forces meeting are now available at the meeting page [2].

The zoom link for today's meeting is
<https://clarin.zoom.us/j/534115968>. Hope to see you this afternoon!

Best,
Twan