[Tf-curation] Upcoming CMDI and Metadata Curation TF meetings

Twan Goosen twan at clarin.eu
Mon Oct 1 10:37:08 CEST 2018

Hi all,

For the next meeting dedicated to the work on CMDI best practices I have
picked the time slot with the most votes in the doodle, which turned out
to be

	25 October 2018, 14:00 - 16:00

I have created a meeting page with an agenda proposal at
<https://trac.clarin.eu/wiki/Taskforces/CMDI/Meeting20181025>.

Before that however, many of us will see each other at the CLARIN Annual
Conference in Pisa. As a reminder, a joint task forces meeting is
scheduled on the Monday (8 October) at 11:00. For details, see the
meeting page at
<https://trac.clarin.eu/wiki/Taskforces/CMDI/Meeting20181008>. You are
still more than welcome to submit input for the agenda! The link for the
editable agenda draft can be found in the meeting page.

A note regarding the best practices document: Alexander and I have
started migrating the best practices guide from GitBook to Overleaf but
are still finishing up. We will share a link to the document with the
editors as soon as possible.

Hope to see you in one of our meetings (or elsewhere) soon :)

Best,
Twan

--
Twan Goosen