[Tf-curation] CMDI Best Practices meeting February

Twan Goosen twan at clarin.eu
Mon Jan 22 11:49:55 CET 2018

Hi all,
As all regular editors have indicated that they will be able to join,
the next CMDI best practices meeting will be on

	Thursday 22 February at 14:00 CET

See the meeting page at
<https://trac.clarin.eu/wiki/Taskforces/CMDI/Meeting20180222> for
details, including the link for the Zoom call.

Please have look and see if you can contribute to the following two
evaulation documents if you have not already done so:

* GitBook alternatives:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1v0FmwYojN4Z_85GbETlIonokXKUXeQJe0tQ-7Rstn2U/edit?usp=sharing
* General info components:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10JrWFmzc95tszWleaWvgv0bUNRyHWSqKbcFEtIb1kmw/edit?usp=sharing