[Tf-curation] CMDI Best Practices meeting February

Twan Goosen twan at clarin.eu
Fri Jan 19 13:36:41 CET 2018

Hi Pavel,

Thanks for that addition! This may indeed be a useful factor in
comparing the options, albeit not one with a high priority, at least not
for the best practices document. However this comparison may come in
handy in other contexts as well in which this may be more of a concern.

For the record, GitBook allows for customisation through custom CSS and
theme plugins:
<https://help.gitbook.com/content/can-i-customize-design.html>. I have
included this information in the new column.

Best,
Twan

--
Twan Goosen