[Tf-curation] Curation TF - F2F meeting at CAC2015

Hanna Hedeland hanna.hedeland at uni-hamburg.de
Wed Oct 14 21:41:39 CEST 2015

Dear ACDH Team,

thanks for your thorough analysis, I think it's good to hear some more
voices regarding the VLO and I put a few comments in the document, I hope
this was the idea. In the end I guess it very much comes down to finding
ways to make the VLO look better faster than all metadata can be curated,
especially since it is not possible to decide for others e.g. which
granularity is appropriate, but I think there has been some great
improvements lately regarding "normalisation-mapping" and also the browsing
through metadata hierarchies that really make a difference (and I can say
this too, since I didn't implement anything ;) ) so I'm optimistic and
looking forward to hear about the outcomes of the meeting.

Best,
Hanna

Hanna Hedeland
Hamburger Zentrum für Sprachkorpora