[Tf-aai] checking interest in central discovery service with all eduGAIN IdPs

Paul Meurer paul.meurer at uib.no
Thu Sep 12 15:44:43 CEST 2019

Dear all,

(I'm adding the AAI taskforce in CC)

Inspired by Jozef's question on slack about possible plans for a central
CLARIN discovery service (as in discovery.clarin.eu) with support for
all eduGAIN IdPs, I would like to ask you if you would consider using
such a service if it would exist.

Based on some overview I just collected (attached) this question is
especially directed to:

ACDH-ARCHE (Vienna)
CLARINSI (Ljubljana)
FIN-CLARIN (Helsinki)
ILC4CLARIN (Pisa)
LAC (Cologne)
LINDAT (Praha)
NB.NO (Oslo)
Sprakbanken (Göteborg)
TextLab (Oslo)

Since these centres are currently connected to all eduGAIN IdPs.

Thanks in advance for your feedback!

best regards,
--
Dieter Van Uytvanck