[Tf-aai] Fwd: [eduGAIN-discuss]GÉANTTrust and Identity Meeting

Martin Matthiesen martin.matthiesen at csc.fi
Fri Nov 3 16:44:11 CET 2017

Dear Taskforce,

It seems this is a meeting at least one of us should attend. There is not much time to formulate a common CLARIN opinion on say eduGAIN. And at least from my perspective eduGAIN starts slowly working. Should we have a meeting on this topic? Is anyone of you going? As of yet I do not plan to attend, I have been travelling quite a bit lately. But I would like the CLARIN voice be heard there.

Martin

--
Martin Matthiesen
CSC - Tieteen tietotekniikan keskus