[Tf-aai] CLARIN-B centre checklist update

Martin Matthiesen martin.matthiesen at csc.fi
Fri Nov 3 15:00:47 CET 2017

Hello Jozef,

I do find the script very useful at times, for example when debugging LBR/REMS connectivity issues. But I agree that aaggreg is as useful to check connectivity. I guess the underlying point is to make sure that AAI works for the service in question. This can be checked by simply login and performing a defined action (say accessing a CLARIN ACA secured corpus). My vote goes to removing the script as a requirement but keeping it as a strong recommendation.

Martin