[Tf-aai] CLARIN-B centre checklist update

Jozef Misutka misutka at ufal.mff.cuni.cz
Fri Nov 3 11:46:45 CET 2017

Dear all,

the assessment committee would like to remove the following requirement

*5.2 Install the attribute debug script (shib_test.pl
<http://shib_test.pl>) at your Service Provider server:
https://www.clarin.eu/page/3537 <https://www.clarin.eu/page/3537>*

from the Checklist for CLARIN B Centres (http://hdl.handle.net/11372/DOC-78
).

I would like to hear any reasons why *not* to do it.
Here is a list why to do it:
- it is perl based and having perl scripting allowed on production server
only because of this is too much;
- this is hardly of any use to the person doing the assessment;
- from my personal experience, it has not helped me much lately and in
Shibboleth you can get some session information in (
https://lindat.mff.cuni.cz/Shibboleth.sso/Session);
- (lastly, better is to integrate
https://lindat.mff.cuni.cz/services/aaggreg/)

Best,