[Tf-aai] Clarin AAI Taskforce Meeting Tue, 22. March 2016 10-11 CET

Martin Matthiesen martin.matthiesen at csc.fi
Wed Mar 16 16:41:43 CET 2016

Hello,

I hope you all can make it on Tuesday, 22.3.2016 10-11 CET

Let's meet here:

https://connect.funet.fi/kielipankki/

I had some trouble writing to clarin.eu, I will send the final agenda latest next week Monday.

Cheers,
Martin

--
Martin Matthiesen
CSC - Tieteen tietotekniikan keskus
+358 9 457 2376, martin.matthiesen at csc.fi
Public key : https://pgp.mit.edu/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x74B12876FD890704
Fingerprint: AA25 6F56 5C9A 8B42 009F  BA70 74B1 2876 FD89 0704