[Tf-aai] Clarin AAI Taskforce Meeting Tue, 22. March 2016 10-11 CET

Sander Maijers sander at clarin.eu
Mon Mar 21 12:37:19 CET 2016

Hi Martin,

Just returned from vacation. I've put the slot in my calendar.
It may be workable/best to use a meeting page on Trac. Advantages are that
everyone of us can edit such pages, that they are easy to find via the Trac
index etc. Since meeting pages are essentially internal documentation but
not private/confidential, there is limited advantage of putting it on
www.clarin.eu/spf, still the default place for SPF/AAI info. I've just
created https://trac.clarin.eu/wiki/Taskforces/AAI/Meetings/2016-03-22

One can create new meeting pages according to a template:
https://trac.clarin.eu/wiki/Taskforces/AAI/Meetings?action=edit&template=Meeting
The template is still young and basic, everyone can improve it.

Best,
Sander
--
*Sent as system administrator and engineer for CLARIN*
*Please send inquiries about specific services to the corresponding e-mail

Max Planck Institute for Psycholinguistics <https://tla.mpi.nl/>, software
developer
personal Skype: sander.maijers | work address: Wundtlaan 1, 6525 XD,
Nijmegen (NL)

On Wed, Mar 16, 2016 at 4:41 PM, Martin Matthiesen <martin.matthiesen at csc.fi