[Tf-aai] Doodle: Clarin AAI Taskforce Meeting March 2016

Martin Matthiesen martin.matthiesen at csc.fi
Mon Mar 14 14:07:22 CET 2016

Hello,

So far I got 2 responses. It seems Mon/Tue next week look promising.
If you haven't yet, please fill in the doodle by tommorow evening:

http://doodle.com/poll/4qd9e96s3y9giywu

Regards,
Martin

--
Martin Matthiesen
CSC - Tieteen tietotekniikan keskus
+358 9 457 2376, martin.matthiesen at csc.fi
Public key : https://pgp.mit.edu/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x74B12876FD890704
Fingerprint: AA25 6F56 5C9A 8B42 009F  BA70 74B1 2876 FD89 0704