[Standards] minutes of the 26.01 meeting, CLARIN Café 2021

Piotr Banski banski at ids-mannheim.de
Tue Jan 26 03:28:05 CET 2021

Dear all,

Firstly, a request to those present at the Monday meeting -- please
kindly have a look at the minutes, while the meeting is fresh in your
memories, and see if anything got omitted:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/12CJmgTMnhzIjyzrWp0AZ5vSZqLQicp0p4HEqtIjAK0Q/edit#heading=h.os2tteiq1ewy

Everyone should have commenting rights there by default, and if you do
not have editing rights, please request them -- and I will then transfer
all the sharing rights in the current minutes doc into the future
agenda/minutes, so that it gets easier next time (recall: we would
prefer the modifications to be attributed rather than coming from
anonymous koalas).

To all others: please feel welcome to also have a look there and comment
if you find something not clear enough. The minutes have been taken by
Hanna (thanks! :-)) and I have just made a pass over them and added a
few details.

Among those details is a note on something that was only mentioned
during the meeting and became a reality shortly afterwards: as agreed in
December, the CSC has requested a date at the CLARIN Café 2021. We're
scheduled for May, and Francesca Frontini (our former member and now the
CLARIN Director for user involvement) says: "sometime in March/April we
will need a final title, a date, and a description; please see the pages
of the other cafés:https://www.clarin.eu/content/clarin-cafe".

If you feel that May may be too early, please speak up now and I will
get the date changed to June or July (they are still free). I would like
that meeting to showcase our work (of course) but at the same time to be
an opportunity to potentially get some new members delegated to us by
national coordinators.

Thanks and best regards,

    Piotr (who is going to address our decisions throughout tomorrow)