[Standards] doodle for the February meeting (deadline: 31.01)

Piotr Banski banski at ids-mannheim.de
Mon Jan 25 16:04:18 CET 2021

Dear all,

Thanks to everyone present today, with additional special thanks to
Hanna for handling the minutes, and to Jan for leading us by the hand
across the spreadsheet bridge... :-)

We are at this point just a step away from our first working release, so
let us already plan to meet and discuss what needs improving before we
produce the next one. To this end, I have created a doodle for roughly a
month from now, excluding the 24.02 (national holiday in Estonia) and
adding 1.03 as potential compensation. But the sooner, the better.

This is the link: https://doodle.com/poll/758v9rbsgruryqig

Please kindly fill it out by Sunday, so that I can announce the result
on the 1st of February.

Thanks in advance and best regards,

   Piotr