[Standards] Correction of the meeting hours: 14:00-16:00

Piotr Banski banski at ids-mannheim.de
Thu Jan 21 10:24:46 CET 2021

Dear all,

Apologies: I entered the hours incorrectly into my work calendar, and
then followed the calendar when writing the e-mail. Many thanks to
Charly for spotting this and letting me know!

We are meeting (as announced back in December) at 2 pm CET. I will send
another reminder on Monday morning(ish), with the connection data, for
your convenience.

Best regards,

    Piotr