[Standards] reminder: upcoming meeting and agenda

Piotr Banski banski at ids-mannheim.de
Thu Jan 21 05:02:45 CET 2021

Dear all,

This is to remind you about our upcoming meeting next Monday at 3 pm
CET. We have implicitly decided on the agenda already, and the standard
document awaits your attention at

https://docs.google.com/document/d/12CJmgTMnhzIjyzrWp0AZ5vSZqLQicp0p4HEqtIjAK0Q/edit

with all the connection data, the suggested agenda, and notes containing
a request for you to go over the minutes of the past two meetings, so
that we can smoothly handle that item in the agenda. (It's two past
meetings, because at the last one, we decided that the November minutes
should be approved by the regular team rather than just the small group
that met in December).

While the first minutes document has been handled by Hanna, to whom let
me extend my (our) thanks, the December minutes were quick dabs by the
participants, with me trying to fill in on the basis of my
hand-scribbled notes, and that probably deserves a look from the others,
to see if our decisions have been represented faithfully (enough).

For convenience, I am including both links here:

November minutes:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1_YTnCplk9kxfLzeOa2M-joXYOuR522zDmaKm5uxaerw/edit

December minutes:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1rvfbD8ReecYIoyppxCwJJefsiomMGxXM4PlDpozxkf4/edit

Thanks in advance for having a look at them before we meet!

Please also kindly review the 'responsible' columns in the spreadsheet
for whether you would like to modify anything there:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1MEK-RAqK3eCXb6g8pztB1WI7atzbp3KUZ455izdSJj4/edit

(I'll explain the SIS-related data fields on Monday)

Best regards,

   Piotr