[Standards] rough data model of the SIS

Piotr Banski banski at ids-mannheim.de
Mon Jan 25 06:07:11 CET 2021

Dear all,

Preparing for our meeting later today, I have extracted (somewhat
crudely) the current data model [1] of the Standards Information System
[2], and added to it, in order to provide a basis for what we could be
striving for, in terms of visualizing our results.

Please have a look at it, and I will be happy to say a few words about
that during our meeting. (It is not an essential part of this very
meeting, but I thought that it would be good to see what 'interface
conditions' we may choose to aim for).

[1] https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Isw6PT2JQhd-4kud6E_90Sl70IlRMJSq/view

[2] https://standards.clarin.eu/sis/

Thanks and best regards,