[Standards] today's Bazaar (14:50-15:50)

Piotr Banski banski at ids-mannheim.de
Wed Oct 7 13:48:25 CEST 2020

Dear all,

Our Bazaar stall [1] is ready and wide enough to fit all of us in even
at the same time, if necessary.

I have redone our slides from Day 1 slightly, to angle the presentation
towards nudging the remaining centres to submit their information and
making sure this is done sensibly. Since sharing the original slides
with a restricted link has not proven to be very effective (though let
me thank Francesca again for taking the initiative there!), the Bazaar
version is available at a link open to everyone [2]. PLEASE feel welcome
to edit these slides or comment -- let's keep them dynamic (why not --
it's the Bazaar, and I will post the link to them in the room's chat,
rather than freeze one version somewhere). One slide that I think now is
missing from there should contain Hanna's finding on the fact that
publishing such a list of formats in English is actually an assessment
item (and it continuously makes me wonder how centres are successfully
assessed and reassessed even without that info).

I am not sure if we need to present the snapshot copy of the KPI
spreadsheet, but since the link has been published for our Day 1
presentation, well, it's still out there and I also linked it from the
current set of slides (the slide with a screenshot). [3]

I do not intend to spell the full hour at our stall -- like everyone
else, I'd like to cruise around a bit. So please consider coming over to
our breakout room (probably marked with my name at the top) and please
don't skip it just because you see it's empty -- your presence may be
the trigger for others, and I actually hope that several of us are going
to hang out there throughout the Bazaar at the same time, on and off.

Thanks in advance for your participation! :-)

    Piotr

[1] https://www.clarin.eu/content/clarin-bazaar-2020

[2]
https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1s195a7UIZn7zCxd7yloLhrSKQxrpcngUzJFExXQQskg/edit?usp=sharing

[3]
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1icWkiIaVxFW08NB3qXPY_PGChxoUqsg9-v5xZ86Ezmo/edit?usp=sharing
(please note that this is a COPY, open only for comments)