[Standards] 'homework' for the CAC and agenda for 18.Nov

Piotr Banski banski at ids-mannheim.de
Wed Oct 7 12:11:59 CEST 2020

Dear all,

I have prepared an agenda document for our next meeting at

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1_YTnCplk9kxfLzeOa2M-joXYOuR522zDmaKm5uxaerw/edit#

An important part of the agenda is the feedback from the CAC. Please
treat the Notes section in the googledoc as a scratchpad for anything
inspired by this year's conference that you would like us to be aware of
and to react to.

'Traditionally', please try to share that document with yourself before
you edit it, so that your edits are not anonymous.

Thanks in advance (and please stay tuned for another message from me,
coming up shortly),

   Piotr