[Standards] reminder of today's session (14:50 onwards; 15:10 is us)

Piotr Banski banski at ids-mannheim.de
Mon Oct 5 14:42:37 CEST 2020

Dear all,

This is just a reminder that those of us who can and are willing, will
be able to participate in the zoom breakout session, with the time from
15:10 until 15:20 reserved for our highlights. Since this is going to be
my first time participating in a zoom breakout...

>   * All conference attendees will be able to see the Breakout rooms
>     with a prefix that identifies the type and the title of the
>     contribution for the papers.
>   * In this list *there will be a breakout room for the “CLARIN
>     Committees”*. You can find yet and join either for the whole slot
>     or for the 10 minutes dedicated slot.
>   * It will be visible to the others that you are inside that room.
>     You will be able to share the screen, and lead the discussion in
>     the room yourself.

... I will be most grateful for your support, in case some technical
glitches crop up, or I lose my voice blinded by the spotlight (= the
usual case). I realise, naturally, that not everyone can be there at
that precise time.

One detail that we haven't explicitly agreed on but that is I think at
the same time quite natural, is that we want to present the "KPI
stylesheet" in the version that we have now. I have made a copy that I
made available for anonymous commenting (not editing). The copy is also
shared with full editing rights with all those who had those rights for
the original (linked from the slides)

I would like, at this point, to express cordial thanks to Francesca for
taking over the task of preparing the base for the slides. I have
introduced minimal changes there, added this and that, but the result
owes her the most.

I attach the PDF version of the slides.

Best wishes and see you soon,

   Piotr