[Standards] save the date: 18.Nov, 10.00-12.00

Piotr Banski banski at ids-mannheim.de
Mon Oct 5 13:00:47 CEST 2020

Dear Christian,

Thanks for the heads-up and it's great to know that you are going to
stay on the committee! :-)

Tomaž, in the meantime, asked about the time zone of the meeting, given
that the daylight saving ends on Nov 1st. The doodle was set to
"Europe/Berlin", so I'm guessing that that translates as 10 am CET.

Best wishes,

    Piotr

--
Piotr Bański, Ph.D.