[Standards] virtual meeting: a coarse-grained survey until Tuesday 12.05

Piotr Banski banski at ids-mannheim.de
Tue May 12 18:50:30 CEST 2020

Dear all,

Thanks to all who have responded so far. The doodle will still be open
until late evening.
This is just to report to you on the current state and on what I intend
to do about the outcome.

So far, the most likely dates are 3-5.06, but 20.05 and 27.05 look
pretty strong as well. What I intend to do, late at night, is cut off
the least popular dates and slice the rest into two-hour slots,
beginning at 10, ending at 18, so that we end up with 4 options per
day.[*] I will then announce the more precise doodle for the slices.

[*] this is a pretty ad-hoc procedure and if you have some suggestions
for how to make this better / more effective, please do not hesitate to
share.

The current poll is here:https://doodle.com/poll/kxayufse2txh26ru
<https://doodle.com/poll/kxayufse2txh26ru>

Best regards,