[Standards] FW: CLARIN Questionnaire - Invitation to edit

Piotr Banski banski at ids-mannheim.de
Mon Sep 30 16:42:13 CEST 2019

Dear all,

Many of you have already filled Jan's excellent spreadsheet. Those who
have not, please kindly take some time to address this asap, because the
document is going to be shared with the Knowledge-Sharing Committee for
further processing. Midnight today would be the ideal deadline, if you
can afford to oblige :-)

Many thanks to Jan again for his time and work on this!

Thank you in advance and best regards,

   Piotr

--
Piotr Bański, Ph.D.