[Standards] meeting in P901, slides for the NCF

Piotr Banski banski at ids-mannheim.de
Mon Sep 30 12:38:43 CEST 2019

Dear all,

We are meeting on the 9th floor today, in room P901. Please try to hit
the lifts a few minutes before 14:00, because this has already proven to
be quite a bottleneck.

I attach slides that I have presented in the NCF meeting, by invitation
of its chair. Let me stress that I did not try to jump ahead of our
decisions but kept repeating that some of the points I mention still
need to be discussed by the CSC.

I have received some remarks that I will share in the meeting.

See you soon,

    Piotr