[Standards] Standards List: Update -- Contribution needed

Maik Stührenberg stuehrenberg at ids-mannheim.de
Tue Jul 29 15:39:08 CEST 2014

Dear colleagues,

thanks for your feedback regarding the standards list circulated 8 July.

I've updated the list with some more specs and slightly changed the
tabular layout (attached to this mail).

As a first step, I'd like to ask you to add your national CLARIN centre
in the last column if you are using a specification and send me the
resulting file (as of 15 August).
I will then integrate your feedback in a new list containing only those
specifications that are used in CLARIN and for which we have to find
someone responsible for providing material (both introductory and more
technical).

Best regards

Maik Stührenberg

--