[Dev] CLARIN IDP Upgrade

Willem Elbers willem at clarin.eu
Thu Dec 17 17:06:14 CET 2015

Dear all,

after investigating the issue we have concluded that no metadata update
is needed. The issue was caused by a reverse proxy configuration which
was different from the testing environment.

The new data for the IDP migration is 28.12.15, 10:00 - 12:00, during
this time the IDP might be unavailable or you might experience login errors.

Best,
Willem

--
Willem Elbers