[Dev] CLARIN IDP Upgrade

Willem Elbers willem at clarin.eu
Thu Dec 17 11:05:05 CET 2015

Dear all,

the maintenance for today has been finished. The upgrade has been rolled
back because we ran into some unexpected issues which might need an
update of the metadata.

Since a metadata update has a bigger impact we will define a new plan
for the IDP upgrade and send around an update later today.

The IDP should be working as before. Please let me know if you encounter
any issues.

Best,
Willem

--