[Dev] CLARIN IdP temporarily down on Tuesday

Dieter Van Uytvanck dieter.vanuytvanck at mpi.nl
Thu Jun 6 18:43:31 CEST 2013

Dear all,

nest Tuesday (June 11) we will switch the Clarin IdP to use LDAP as
backend. This should result in a more stable service, while the end user
should not be effected. The IdP might however be unreachable for some
time (foreseen time: 15 minutes or so)

At the same time we will test robustness of some of the startup scripts
and perform security updates for the user.clarin.eu server. The
following services could be down for a short period:

- user.clarin.eu
- lrt.clarin.eu
- svn.clarin.eu
- trac.clarin.eu

If this would pose any problems for you, please let me know. Thanks for
your understanding.

best regards,
--
Dieter Van Uytvanck
Max Planck Institute for Psycholinguistics, Nijmegen, the Netherlands