[Dev] CLARIN IdP temporarily down on Tuesday

Dieter Van Uytvanck dieter.vanuytvanck at mpi.nl
Tue Jun 11 13:19:04 CEST 2013

On 6/6/13 18:43 , Dieter Van Uytvanck wrote:
> nest Tuesday (June 11) we will switch the Clarin IdP to use LDAP as
> backend. This should result in a more stable service, while the end user
> should not be effected. The IdP might however be unreachable for some
> time (foreseen time: 15 minutes or so)

Dear all,

the CLARIN IdP now uses the LDAP server as backend. The server has been
upgraded, restarted and all services seem to work well again. If you
encounter something unexpected, please let us know.

best regards,
--
Dieter Van Uytvanck
Max Planck Institute for Psycholinguistics, Nijmegen, the Netherlands