[Dev] How to quote/refer to a CLARIN resource in a paper

José Manuel Martínez Martínez j.martinez at mx.uni-saarland.de
Wed Aug 22 10:22:09 CEST 2012

Hi!

Thank you all for your quick answers!

Then, we could quote the resource for the particular case that we have as:

Kapanadze, Oleg (2012). GRUG Parallel Treebank.
hdl:11858/00-246C-0000-0006-C150-9
<http://hdl.handle.net/11858/00-246C-0000-0006-C150-9>

I've found that other people recommend to provide also the name of the
author and the year. But I assume, that (since users can access the
metadata) it is not really necessary.

http://corpus.byu.edu/faq.asp
http://www.library.dal.ca/Files/How_do_I/pdf/mla_style7.pdf

Best,