[Userinvolvement] Recording of the UIC seminar

Adeline Joffres adeline.joffres at huma-num.fr
Wed Sep 16 14:20:06 CEST 2020

Hello Darja,

Thank you so much!

Best regards,
Adeline.

De: "Darja Fiser" <Darja.Fiser at ff.uni-lj.si>
À: userinvolvement at lists.clarin.eu
Envoyé: Mercredi 16 Septembre 2020 13:25:11
Objet: [Userinvolvement] Recording of the UIC seminar

Dear members of the User Involvement Committee,

I’m happy to report that our annual seminar went very well. Some of you asked for a recording because you were unable to attend due to other obligations, and the lecturer has agreed to share the recording with you: [ https://youtu.be/rNiLd-mI0lo | https://youtu.be/rNiLd-mI0lo ] .
Please keep in mind that this is not a link and material to share through the public channels, but for your own consumption. We kindly ask you to keep it to yourself.

Any feedback welcome!

Best regards,
Darja

[Fichier texte:ATT00001]

--
Dr. Adeline Joffres
Responsable de la coopération internationale -

TGIR HUMA-NUM
CNRS UMS 3598
Campus Condorcet - Bâtiment Recherche Nord
14 cour des Humanités - 93322 AUBERVILLIERS

http://www.huma-num.fr/