[Userinvolvement] Recording of the UIC seminar

Fišer, Darja Darja.Fiser at ff.uni-lj.si
Wed Sep 16 13:25:11 CEST 2020

Dear members of the User Involvement Committee,

I’m happy to report that our annual seminar went very well. Some of you asked for a recording because you were unable to attend due to other obligations, and the lecturer has agreed to share the recording with you: https://youtu.be/rNiLd-mI0lo.
Please keep in mind that this is not a link and material to share through the public channels, but for your own consumption. We kindly ask you to keep it to yourself.

Any feedback welcome!

Best regards,
Darja