[Userinvolvement] ParlaMint Call for adding new parliaments is out

Petya Osenova petya at bultreebank.org
Mon Oct 26 22:50:40 CET 2020

Dear All,

We are happy to announce that the Call of ParlaMint project for adding
new parliaments is already out with application deadline - 16 NOVEMBER
2020:

https://www.clarin.eu/content/parlamint-call-new-languages

If you want to know more about our current results and what is
expected from newcomers, we would like to kindly remind you about the
upcoming CLARIN Café with ParlaMint on Nov 3:

https://www.clarin.eu/event/2020/clarin-cafe-join-our-parliamentary-flavoured-coffee-parlamint

If you want to read more about the project, please visit our webpage:

https://www.clarin.eu/content/parlamint

You are very welcome to apply and disseminate to colleagues who might
be interested!

Best regards,

Petya and Maciej