[Userinvolvement] Invitation for joining ParlaMint CLARIN cafe on Nov 3: Info

Petya Osenova petya at bultreebank.org
Fri Oct 16 14:24:46 CEST 2020

Dear All,

 As promised, here is the link to the ParlaMint CLARIN cafe event:
 https://www.clarin.eu/event/2020/clarin-caf%C3%A9-join-our-parliamentary-flavoured-coffee-parlamint

 Please *register* in order to receive the Zoom link (it is under the
heading _How to join_).
Feel free to share this information with any interested parties.

 Hope to see you there,
 Petya and Maciej

userinvolvement at lists.clarin.eu <userinvolvement at lists.clarin.eu>