[Userinvolvement] Invitation for joining ParlaMint CLARIN cafe on Nov 3

Petya Osenova petya at bultreebank.org
Tue Oct 13 10:26:30 CEST 2020

Dear All,

 Yesterday at the User Involvement meeting I had the opportunity to
briefly introduce ParlaMint Project.
 I would like to cordially invite you to the November edition of
CLARIN Cafe where our team will present current results and
opportunities to join us either as contributor, or as a user, or both.
There will be a dedicated Call for the former soon.

 Below you can find the timing and the program. The technical details
will be shared later. Thus, please put this event into your calendars
and share with all interested parties.

 You can read more about the project here:
https://www.clarin.eu/content/parlamint

 WHEN: The ParlaMint edition of CLARIN Cafe will be on NOV 3,
13.00-14.30 CET.

 TITLE: Join Our Parliamentary-flavoured Coffee: ParlaMint

 FORMAT: 7 min presentation + 8 min discussion for each speaker +
Discussion at the end

 13.00-13.10: ParlaMint in a Nutshell: New Comparable Parliamentary
Corpora in the Pandemic Era (including opening&welcome, Maciej and
Petya)
 13.10-13.25: How to standardize the Parliamentary Data and Metadata
in a Multilingual Context (Tomaž & Andrej)
 13.25-13.40: How to make the Parliamentary Data even better
discoverable: ahead with the Linguistic Processing (Nikola)
 13.40-13.55: How to extract useful parliamentary knowledge:
Concordancing the Parliament (Tomaž)
 13.55-14.10: Join Us as a Contributor and/or as a User:
Possibilities, Potential and Perspectives (Maciej and Petya)
 14.10-14.30: QA and Discussion

Best,
Petya