[Userinvolvement] Doodle for annual UIC meeting

Adeline Joffres adeline.joffres at huma-num.fr
Mon Oct 12 11:13:36 CEST 2020

Dear Jakob, dear all,

Thank you for all these elements and the preparation of this meeting. I am sorry but before getting the result of the doodle, another meeting has been scheduled between 2 and 3 pm. So I will join you as soon as possible but Francesca Frontini, member of the CLARIN-France committee, will be able to react if necessary.

Thank you for your understanding and see you soon,

Adeline.